Discover the magic when you cruise onboard the SuperStar Aquarius and experience new sights and sounds when you sail the 51,309 gross ton ship.
With a completely new paint on her hull as the Beautiful Maiden of the Sea cradling a vase of luck and fortune, SuperStar Aquarius possess 765 spacious, comfortable and fully-furnished cabins with a high-roller ambience of dine and play zone – 18 Holes Mini-golf Putting Range, Ins’ Spa & Sauna, outdoor Jacuzzi and swimming pool, Stardust Lounge, Aquarius Lounge and the Skyline Karaoke Lounge. Whatever you’re up for doing, you’ll find it right onboard.
- Cruise Line: Star Cruises
- Gross Tonnage (grt): 51,309
- Length (m): 229.84
- Width (m): 28.5
- Cruise Speed (knots): 18
- Deck: 13
- Number of Cabins: 756
- Passenger Capacity: 2,150
- Complimentary Restaurant
- 3 Complimentary Buffet Restaurants
- 2 Specialty Restaurants
- Snack Bar
- 3 Bars & Lounges
- Show Lounge
- 2 Swimming Pools
- Sun Deck
- Fitness Centre
- Basketball Court
- Golf Driving Range
- Jogging Track
- Karaoke Lounge / KTV
- Mahjong Room
- Activity Centre
- Photo Gallery
- Duty Free Shopping
- Spa & Sauna
- Hair & Beauty Salon
- Child Care Centre
- Medical Centre
- Access card is used for onboard identity card, onboard charge card, gangway security pass and cabin key card.
- It is issued to all passengers in exchange for your Travel Documents before you can board the ship and upon collection before disembarkation.
- Please keep the access card with you at all times during the entire cruise for inclusive dining privilege verification (Balcony Class Privileges - Red Card Benefit).
Please present your Passport / Travel Documents together with the access card upon boarding.
Please refer to the day’s Star Navigator for all restaurants’ opening hours and programme highlights of the day. You can find a copy in your stateroom or pick it up from the Reception Counter on Deck 7.
- Available for 4 Days 3 Nights and above sailing.
- Dress Code: Elegant casual, no shorts or open-toed footwear is allowed. All garments for gentlemen must come with a collar.
- Guests are required to make advance reservations for the Gala Dinner.
- Please refer to Star Navigator for Gala Dinner schedule and timing.
Currency used onboard is New Taiwan dollar (NTD).
All heating devices such as iron, cooking plate, water heater, etc., and any alcohol, alcoholic drink, intoxicating liquor or beverage are prohibited onboard the cruise ship.
Upon your arrival at the port, take your luggage (if any) to the luggage drop-off area, customer service staff will in the designated counter dedicated for your services. Your luggage will be taken to your cabin (free of charge) after sailing.
Baggage should be locked and left outside your cabin door according to a predetermined time. Cruise staff will collect it and you will be able to reclaim it in the terminal building baggage claim area after disembarkation. We recommend that you keep a small piece of hand luggage with everything you need (documents, medicines, change of clothes, etc.).
For the first day of your cruise, pack a small carry-on bag with your travel documents, a change of clothes, bathing suit, workout clothes, and any medications you may need. That way you don't have to wait for your checked bags to arrive in your stateroom.
During boarding, cruise staff will keep your passport/travelling document and full custody, in order to show the different port agencies. On disembarkation day, passport will be distributed back.
The Safety Manager will conduct a mandatory muster drill 30 minutes before ship sails. International and Maritime Law requires all passengers attend this important drill. Please listen to the announcement for the safety drill. During the drill, all services will be temporarily closed. Please collect your lifejackets and check your access card for assembly station. Vital information will be communicated at this time.
During the cruise, you are free to dress as you wish: the atmosphere onboard is informal and casual. Clothing must however be suited to the environment, season, destination (eg. religious sites) or occasion, such as a gala dinner (smart & elegant is recommended) or an excursion. A jacket or shawl is always advisable.
- lounging by the pool - bathing suits, casual shoes (e.g., flip-flops, sandals, sneakers), casual shorts, t-shirts or cover-up.
- fitness center - running shoes/sneakers, extra shorts, t-shirts and socks.
- strolling on deck - low-heeled, rubbersoled shoes or comfortable walking shoes or sandals.
About the Cruise Line
Star Cruises, a member of Genting Hong Kong, is the third largest cruise line in the world after Carnival Corporation and Royal Caribbean Cruises. Star Cruises dominates the Asia-Pacific market and is owned by Genting Hong Kong, who also owns 28% of the Norwegian Cruise Line. The company is listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange and the Singapore Exchange.
Star Cruises is credited with almost single handedly developing the cruise industry in the Asia-Pacific region. Its foray into the global shipping market has allowed it to tap into lucrative and more mature markets in North America and Europe. Its services cater to Asian passengers as well as to North Americans, Europeans and Australians interested in Asian destinations.
** Not Found Any **
** No promotion currently **