Mariner of the Seas
A collection of experiences designed to give every guest the vacation they're looking for. That's Mariner of the Seas® - a ship built for adventure, relaxation, and everything in between. There's now even more to enjoy onboard including new shopping experiences and a revitalized Casino Royale®!
Plus signature favorites are still onboard. Climb a rock wall that overlooks the sea, or challenge yourself on the basketball court, ice-skating rink or mini-golf course. Achieve perfect zen, poolside or at the relaxing VitalitySM Spa. Liven up your nights on the Royal Promenade, with parades, dancing, and now more duty-free shopping deals. And bring along some friends - with new shops, spacious public areas, enhanced staterooms, and a spectacular three-story dining room, this ship has room for your whole crew.
- Cruise Line: Royal Caribbean International
- Gross Tonnage (grt): 138,000
- Length (m): 311
- Width (m): 48
- Cruise Speed (knots): 22
- Deck: 15
- Number of Cabins: 1,557
- Passenger Capacity: 3,807
- Complimentary Dining Room
- Complimentary Buffet Restaurant
- 4 Snack Bars
- 5 Specialty Restaurants
- 14 Bars, Clubs & Lounges
- Royal Theatre
- Outdoor Movie Screen
- Ice-skating Rink
- Casino Royale®
- The Perfect Storm℠
- Royal Escape Room℠
- Laser Tag
- Flowrider® Surf Simulator
- Sky Pad℠
- 3 Swimming Pools & 4 Whirpools
- Adventure Ocean®
- Vitality℠ Spa
- Fitness Centre
- Rock-Climbing Wall
- Sports Court
- Mini Golf Course
- Pool Table
- Table Tennis
- Jogging Track
- Video Arcade
- Teen Disco
- Online Centre
- Card Room
- Duty-free Shopping
- Photo Gallery
- Art Gallery
- Conference Centre
- Medical Centre
From cupcakes to California rolls, finger foods to a five-course gourmet meal, a Royal Caribbean cruise is a journey of culinary discovery. Once onboard, you will enjoy dining options that are rich in flavor and ambience. Apart from 5 Complimentary Restaurants or Dining Venues, there are much more for you to explore in 5 Specialty Restaurants or Dining Venues (cover charge apply).
You can experience several unique Specialty Restaurants and enjoy great savings when you purchase one of the Specialty Dining Packages for your cruise vacation. When booking your package, you will select a time for your dinner the first night in a Specialty Restaurant which has chosen for you. Upon embarkation, you will be contacted by one of staff members to arrange the rest of your reservations. Or, you could simply go to one of the Specialty Restaurant reservation desk to reserve the restaurant.
|Specialty Dining Packages ||Price Per Person |
|3 Restaurants ||USD 70 |
| 4 Restaurants || USD 85 |
| 5 Restaurants || USD 100 |
** Specialty Dining Packages must be booked at least two days prior to boarding and may not be available for every sail date. Prices may vary, additional charges may apply for premium experiences and food selections. Packages include service charge and food portion only. Beverages not included. Not available on holiday sailings. Additional restaurants at discounted rate.
Kids ages 6-12 dine at Specialty Restaurants at discounted rate. Age 5 and under eat free! Plus, little cruisers get their very own menu - a round-up of kid-friendly favorites from the “grownups” menu. Reserve with Cruise Planner before you sail, and prices will be adjusted for kids once you are aboard, and reflected in your final account statement.
For the first day of your cruise, pack a small carry-on bag with your travel documents, a change of clothes, bathing suit, workout clothes, and any medications you may need. That way you don't have to wait for your checked bags to arrive in your stateroom.
Shorts, t-shirts, slacks, trousers, casual skirts, blouses and sundresses are all perfect during the day, whether indoors or out. A jacket or shawl is always advisable.
- lounging by the pool - bathing suits, casual shoes (e.g., flip-flops, sandals, sneakers), casual shorts, t-shirts or cover-up.
- fitness center - running shoes/sneakers, extra shorts, t-shirts and socks.
- ice-skating rink - long pants and socks.
** Reminder: Clothing must however be suited to the environment, season, destination (eg. religious sites) or occasion, such as a formal night (smart & elegant is recommended) or an excursion.
Meals in the main dining room follow this schedule:
|Cruise Length ||Casual ||Smart Casual ||Formal |
|3-night ||2 ||0 ||1 |
|4-night ||3 ||0 ||1 |
|5-night ||3 ||1 ||1 |
|6-night ||3 ||1 ||2 |
|7-night ||4 ||1 ||2 |
|8-night ||4 ||2 ||2 |
|9-night ||5 ||2 ||2 |
|10-night ||6 ||2 ||2 |
|11-night ||7 ||2 ||2 |
|12-night ||8 ||2 ||2 |
|13-night ||9 ||2 ||2 |
|14-night ||8 ||3 ||3 |
|15-night+ ||Remaining Casual ||3 ||3 |
* The number of smart casual and formal nights is at the ship's discretion. Please refer to Cruise Compass (Ship’s Daily Programme) for final confirmation.
Suggested guidelines for these nights are:
- Casual: Sport shirts and slacks for men, sundresses or pants for women.
- Smart Casual: Jackets and ties for men, dresses or pantsuits for women.
- Formal: Suits and ties or tuxedos for men, cocktail dresses for women.
- Shorts, T-shirts, and bathing suits are not considered appropriate attire in the dining rooms at dinner.
- Casual dress dining is available nightly in the Windjammer Cafe (Buffet Line).
- You'll also need smart casual attire for some of specialty restaurants.
* Tuxedo Rentals for formal dinners and special occasions are available onboard.
Weapons, illegal drugs, and other items that could interfere with the safe operation of the ship or the safe and secure environment of the guests and crew are prohibited. Alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs, flammable liquids, explosives, and dangerous chemicals will not be returned.
Examples of items that guests are not allowed to bring onboard, please click http://tinyurl.com/hs2ffht
The complete schedule of all of the following day’s events will be delivered to your cabin every evening. Make sure you take it with you, even when going ashore, as it has contact numbers and details of the ship’s departure time, the time zone of the destination, etc.
All of Royal Caribbean International ships operate on a "cashless" system, meaning your boarding card, (also known as your SeaPass card), will be used as a charge card to make all onboard purchases. Normally to activate this SeaPass® account, you may provide a credit card, to have these purchases charged to at the end of the cruise. Additionally, the SeaPass® system may be activated with traveler's checks or cash.
If you provided a credit card and there are no discrepancies, the amount will be charged to your account on the morning of disembarkation. If you have used traveler's checks or cash to activate the account, you will need to settle the account at the Guest Relations desk, (to either receive a reimbursement of the unused amount from deposit or to pay the balance of what you have charged over the amount of your deposit).
* Please note:
(1) Credit Card payment - Check-in staff will key in/verify the card details during check-in and charge the expenses to your card at the end of the cruise.
(2) Cash payment - Passengers are required to place a deposit (USD 50~100) if you are going to pay SeaPass account with cash. Once the limit reached, you may wish to proceed to the Guest Relations Desk to settle your account.
Babysitting is offered both in a group setting, and individually in your stateroom. In stateroom babysitting must be reserved through the Guest Relations Desk (Purser's Desk) at least 24 hours in advance. There is a limited number of babysitters available and will be assigned on a first come first served basis.
Children MUST be at least 1 year old.
Approximate Rate: USD 19 per hour for up to four children.
* Prices are subject to change without notice.
Royal Caribbean has developed age-appropriate curriculums to engage and entertain kids of all ages, making family time a great time.
- Royal Babies & Royal Tots
- Royal Babies program (ages 6-18 months) offers tiniest guests and their parents interactive classes filled with enriching activities developed by early childhood experts.
- Royal Tots program (ages 18-36 months) offers 45-minute interactive playground sessions filled with age-appropriate activities and toys.
- Both programs are hosted by well trained youth staff.
- A parent or caregiver must accompany child during all activity sessions.
- Nursery service is available as a drop-off option for parents: USD 6 per child per hour ; USD 8 per child per hour (after 6:00pm).
- Adventure Ocean® youth programs
- Not only will your children's time on board be fun, it will be educational too:
(1) Aquanauts (ages 3-5 years)
(2) Explorers (ages 6-8 years)
(3) Voyagers (ages 9-11 years)
- Tween & Teen Programs
- Whether hanging out with other cruisers or checking out games, sports and parties are on your tween's agenda, the teen-only spots are the places to go.
My Family Time Dining® is offered for the first seating time in the main dining room, for children ages 3 to 11. Kids enjoy their meal within 40 minutes of seating, before heading to the evening's Adventure Ocean® activities. The staff will collect your child from the dining room, and you may stay behind to relax and continue your meal. The program starts the second evening you're onboard. After that, you can use it each evening or whenever you wish.
Meet some of your favorite characters from popular movies like Madagascar, Shrek, Kung Fu Panda and How to Train Your Dragon. In between nibbles, the whole family will be full of giggles as the characters stop by your table for some playful shenanigans. And every day is a new movie-themed experience.
For reservations, there will be a USD 10 per person charge for all guests 6 years of age and older for the DreamWorks® Character Breakfast.
- Original Passport (at least 6 months validity as at the end of sailing period)
- Valid Visa (if required)
- Boarding Pass (SetSail Pass)
- Credit Card (Optional)
Currency used onboard is US Dollar (USD).
Upon your arrival at the port, take your luggage (if any) to the luggage drop-off area, customer service staff will in the designated counter dedicated for your services. Your luggage will be taken to your cabin (free of charge) after sailing.
Baggage should be labelled and left outside your cabin door on the final night of the cruise. Cruise staff will collect it and you will be able to reclaim it in the terminal building or the dedicated areas ashore after disembarkation. We recommend that you keep a small piece of hand luggage with everything you need the following morning (documents, medicines, change of clothes, etc.).
During boarding, cruise staff will keep your passport/travelling document and full custody, in order to show the different port agencies. On disembarkation day, passport will be distributed back.
International and Maritime Law requires all passengers attend this important drill. Please listen to the announcement for the safety drill. Please collect your lifejackets and check your access card for assembly station. Vital information will be communicated at this time.
You will receive a personal SeaPass Card at check-in counter which
will automatically identify your name. During the cruise, you will
need to use it when making purchases in the onboard shops and to
pay for any extra services (except bets at the Casino’s tables), or
as a cabin card. Purchases will be automatically added to your
cabin account, which must then be settled at the end of the cruise
in cash or by credit card.
A convenience fee of USD 7.95 will be charged per each order at any given time of the day and applies for all items on the All-Day Menu and items under the American Section of the Breakfast Menu.
The convenience fee will be charged at the time of placing an order. Therefore, if you order breakfast items from the American Section in the morning, you will be charged USD 7.95. And if you order from the All-Day Menu in the afternoon, you will also be charged USD 7.95.
The ONLY items that will remain complimentary are those under the Continental Breakfast Section of the menu.
*NOTE: Room service will continue to be complimentary for Grand Suites and above ONLY.
They are closed while the ship is in port and will open when the ship is in international waters (Approx. 1.5 hrs. after sailing).
Disembarkation time – The time is determined by luggage tag numbers that will be sent to your stateroom on the last night of sailing. Please refer to the Cruise Compass for the exact timing. If you need to leave the ship early, please proceed to the Guest Relation Desk to make the arrangement.
* Latest time to disembark – Guest can stay onboard till around 9:00am. This depends on arrival time and the progression of the departure process. Guests are not able to remain onboard after the final departure announcement.
For complimentary dining in Main Dining Room (dinner only), guests will have the options to choose from:
1) Traditional with two dining seating times – early (5:30pm) or late (8:00pm).
2) My Time Dining offers the flexibility to select your own seating time and table companions each evening – 5:30pm ~ 9:30pm.
* My Time Dining - may reserve your table after onboard or visit at http://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruiseplanner to pre-book yourself.
About the Cruise Line
Royal Caribbean has always been a leader in the cruise industry and the Royal Caribbean ships continue to set the bar on innovation in cruising. Their 22 ships will amaze you with all that they have to offer. Some of the innovations include rock-climbing walls, ice-skating rinks, relaxing spas, cantilevered whirlpools, miniature golf and even FlowRider surf parks. Their H2O water parks are fun for the whole family. The dining options on a Royal Caribbean cruise are numerous and include traditional dining, casual dining and a number of specialty restaurants such as Chops Steakhouse, Giovanni's Table, Asian restaurants and more.
Their newest class of ships, the Oasis of the Seas and the Allure of the Seas, are the largest ships on the planet and are a destination in themselves. The new features on the Oasis of the Seas and the Allure of the Seas include a Zip Line, AquaTheater, a Carousel and their new Loft Suites, to just name a few.
Royal Caribbean offers cruises that span the globe. Ranging from 3 to 18 days, Royal Caribbean operates exciting itineraries to the Bahamas, the Caribbean, Bermuda, Alaska, Canada and New England, Europe, the Panama Canal, Hawaii, South America, the Middle East, Asia, and Australia/New Zealand. So wherever you are looking to cruise Royal Caribbean has a cruise adventure waiting for you.
** Not Found Any **
** No promotion currently **