From cupcakes to California rolls, finger foods to a five-course gourmet meal, a Royal Caribbean cruise is a journey of culinary discovery. Once onboard, you will enjoy dining options that are rich in flavor and ambience. Apart from 11 Complimentary Restaurants or Dining Venues, there are much more for you to explore in 7 Specialty Restaurants or Dining Venues (cover charge apply).
Complimentary Dining Options
Main Dining Room: there are 5 dining rooms onboard which will feature extensive menus that change daily throughout the cruise.
(2) The Grande Restaurant
(4) American Icon Grill
(5) Coastal Kitchen (for Grand Suite and above guest only)
* Guests will have the option to choose from the Traditional option with two dining seating times – early (5:30pm) or late (8:00pm) – or the flexible My Time Dining (may reserve your table after onboard or visit at http://www.royalcaribbean.com/cruiseplanner to pre-book) option which offers the flexibility to select your own seating time and table companions each evening.
Casual Dining Venue:
(1) Café Promenade - Serving up snacks, pastries and sandwiches day and night. Enjoy fresh brewed coffee and specialty drinks (offered at current menu price).
(2) Windjammer Marketplace - Multiple buffets and serving stations with delicious global cuisine for every meal and snack time.
(3) Seaplex Dog House - Choose from traditional hot dogs, brats, sausage and more with a variety of classic toppings.
(4) Sorrento’s Pizza - The New York pizzeria experience has fully loaded classic pies and rotating creations like Hawaiian and Pizza Florentine.
(5) Café @ Two70 - A gourmet marketplace with hot-pressed sandwiches, homemade soups, and salads made to your liking.
(6) Solarium Bistro - At night, the Solarium transforms into a fine dining destination with a healthful yet indulgent menu.
(7) Coca-Cola Freestyle®
Specialty Dining Options
(1) Chef's Table - The most exclusive venue, where no more than 16 guests enjoy a five-course gourmet meal paired with wine.
(2) Chops Grille - Hallmark restaurant now features a revamped menu that brings contemporary flair to traditional steakhouse offerings.
(3) Izumi - Fresh and flavor ful sushi rolls and sashimi, or cook your meal ishi-yaki style, on a hot rock placed at your table.
(4) Jamie's Italian by Jamie Oliver - Chef Jamie Oliver presents a menu of rustic Italian favorites, handmade with fresh, seasonal ingredients.
(5) Kung Fu Panda Noodle Shop - Family style eatery serving bold flavors of dim sum delights, savory noodle bowls and traditional Chinese desserts.
(6) Michael's Genuine® Pub - James Beard Award-winner Michael Schwartz brings you delicious yet uncomplicated pub fare, plus his namesake craft beer.
(7) Wonderland Imaginative Cuisine - Chefs twist the kaleidoscope to invent fantasy gourmet dishes, magical elixirs, and other never-before-seen fare.
You can experience several unique Specialty Restaurants and enjoy great savings when you purchase one of the Specialty Dining Packages for your cruise vacation. When booking your package, you will select a time for your dinner the first night in a Specialty Restaurant which has chosen for you. Upon embarkation, you will be contacted by one of staff members to arrange the rest of your reservations. Or, you could simply go to one of the Specialty Restaurant reservation desk to reserve the restaurant.
|Specialty Dining Packages ||Price Per Person |
|3 Restaurants ||USD 80 |
| 4 Restaurants || USD 95 |
| 5 Restaurants || USD 110 |
** Specialty Dining Packages must be booked at least two days prior to boarding and may not be available for every sail date. Prices may vary, additional charges may apply for premium experiences and food selections. Packages include service charge and food portion only. Beverages not included. Not available on holiday sailings. Additional restaurants at discounted rate.
Kids ages 6-12 dine at Specialty Restaurants at discounted rate. Age 5 and under eat free! Plus, little cruisers get their very own menu - a round-up of kid-friendly favorites from the “grownups” menu. Reserve with Cruise Planner before you sail, and prices will be adjusted for kids once you are aboard, and reflected in your final account statement.