SUMMARY OF REQUIREMENTS TO ENTER SINGAPORE
Below information is subjected to change, please always refer to the provided links for updates -- updated as of 16 June 2022
Leaving Malaysia -- Effective 26 April 2022, fully vaccinated travellers do not require testing to enter Singapore.
Leaving Singapore -- Effective 01 May 2022, fully vaccinated travellers do not require testing to enter Malaysia.
- Ensure you are fully vaccinated and have required proof of vaccination.
- Fully vaccinated recovered travellers may qualify for exemption from COVID-19 tests – refer to https://safetravel.ica.gov.sg/vaccinated-recovered or https://go.gov.sg/recovered-traveller-checker for more information.
- Book your flight or coach ticket and hotel at Singapore.
- Apply for visa, if required.
- Submit SG Arrival Card with electronic Health Declaration within 3 days prior to arrival in Singapore at https://eservices.ica.gov.sg/sgarrivalcard/ or via the Visit Singapore App.
- Option to submit digital vaccination certificates in advance at https://safetravel.ica.gov.sg
- Purchase Covid-19 Travel Insurance (Optional but recommended).
- Download the TraceTogether App.
- Download VisitSingapore.com App.
BY LAND – Private Vehicles
- This applies to both Johor-SG Causeway and Malaysia-SG Second Link @ Tuas.
- Drivers of foreign-registered private vehicles and motorcycles must apply for a Vehicle Entry Permit (VEP) via VEP Digital Services on LTA’s OneMotoring website and must also have LTA’s approval email and a valid Autopass card before entering Singapore (VEP online application may take up to 5 working days to process) .
(3) Check-In and present following documents at Airport or Causeway Crossing
- Valid Passport.
- Digitally verifiable vaccination certificate.
- Visa, if applicable.
(4) Upon arrival in Singapore
- Present the same documents during check-in at immigration.
- Activate TraceTogether App immediately after clearing immigration.
(5) During your stay in Singapore
- Adhere to prevailing Safe Management Measures in Singapore.
- Check-in at locations with TraceTogether App, where applicable.
For guests sailing on Royal Caribbean’s Spectrum of the Seas
- Download Royal Caribbean App prior to arrival in Singapore.
- Complete cruise online check-in and upload vaccination certificate prior to sailing.
- Complete Traveller section on MySejahtera App for visiting port of calls in Malaysia [refer to (6)].
- A professionally administered pre-event ART test for boarding Spectrum of the Seas is required, and you may choose to to the test 1 day prior to boarding or on boarding day itself.
- Complete SG Arrival Card for return into Singapore 1-2 days prior to disembarking the ship.
(6) Pre-Departure to Malaysia
- Complete Traveller section in MySejahtera App (Only applicable to Foreign Passport Holders)
To make sure you are well-informed about the procedures and processes required before visiting Singapore, please visit https://safetravel.ica.gov.sg and https://safetravel.changiairport.com