|Nov -||03, 10, 17, 24|
|Dec -||01, 08, 15, 29|
|Jan -||12, 16|
|Feb -||02, 09, 16|
|Mar -||09, 16, 23, 30|
Royal Caribbean International
Insert Promotional Code upon place booking to enjoy rebate according to your selected cabin type.
- Inside/Oceanview: 6DECINOCSA (Rebate MYR 150)
- Balcony: 6DECBALCSA (Rebate MYR 240)
- Suite: 6DECSUITSA (Rebate MYR 320)
* First-come, first-served basis
(1) All guests can enjoy up to 50% OFF when sharing a same cabin.
(2) Senior Extra: Additional 10% OFF to guests 55 years of age or older.
* Applies to guest 1 & 2 only.
(3) Combinable to Kids Cruise Free Offer (11 years of age and under).
* Maximum up to 2 kids per cabin.
* Subjected to port taxes and gratuities (MYR 513 per person).
# Rates subject to change due to daily exchange rate.
* Kindly remark the age of your kid(s) in Remark / Request Column.
(4) Amendment of reservation is considered a cancellation and subjected to penalties.
(5) Administration fee will be imposed for any cancellation made to booking after booking is confirmed. Besides, penalty charges will be applied according to cancellation policy.
(6) All passports/travelling documents must have at least 6 months validity as at the end of sailing period and guest should hold a valid visa based on your travel destinations.
(7) Royal Caribbean International reserves the right to withdraw this promotion or amend the price any time without prior notice.
Option for Payment
(1) Deposit Payment
- Pay deposit of MYR 350 per guest upon booking. Balance payment will be collected before payment due date (80~90 days prior to departure date).
- We will furnish you the final balance amount and send a payment notification email to you before payment due date. Due to fluctuation of exchange rate, balance amount shall subject to the notice sent by our company.
- Please input "Deposit Payment" in Remark / Request Column upon booking, if you choose this payment option. We will change the payment amount for you.
(2) Full Payment
- Pay in full upon booking, no need top up when there is a fare difference caused by exchange rate.
* If cruise is cancelled and guests wish to get a refund, please be noted that it may be due to the expenses incurred by exchange rate difference, bank charges, and admin fee (if any), resulting in the final withdrawal of less than the original amount. Anyhow, we need to adhere to the cruise line announcement and policy at such times.
* Guests who proceed to make payment (Deposit or Full Payment) will be taken as acknowledge and agree of the above mentioned terms and conditions. Please ensure you have read and fully understand what is written above. Please contact us if anything is not clear to you.