Set sail along the UNESCO-designated Douro River. Taste new wines from Old World villages and sample the flavors of Portuguese cuisine. Visit Castelo Rodrigo, the “White Village”; enjoy an immersive lunch at a quinta in Pinhão; see Lamego, one of Portugal’s most important pilgrimage sites; and marvel at a centuries-old Portuguese monastery. Plus, enjoy two nights in Porto to this fascinating “City of Bridges”. Historic places, unspoiled beauty and distinctive wines are yours to be enjoyed as you savor the flavors of Spain and Portugal.
Terms of Payment
Deposit: USD 400 per person (for Europe and Asia itineraries) / USD 2,400 per person (for Africa itineraries) must be paid upon booking.
Final Payment: required 95 days prior to departure.
** If final payment doesn't make by the final payment date, reservation will be cancelled, and deposit and all prepaid fees & premiums will be forfeited.
** Not applicable to specific offer and promotion.
Cruise & Land Cancellation Charges
|Notice||Charges (per person)|
|Europe & Asia||Africa||Other (except insurance)|
|More than 121 days prior to departure||USD 200||USD 1,200||N/A|
|90 ~ 120 days prior to departure||USD 400||USD 2,400||N/A|
|60 ~ 89 days prior to departure||35% of cruise and land price||35% of cruise and land price||35% of all charges|
|30 ~ 59 days prior to departure||50% of cruise and land price||50% of cruise and land price||50% of all charges|
|7 ~ 29 days prior to departure||80% of cruise and land price||80% of cruise and land price||80% of all charges|
|6 days prior to departure / without notice||100% of cruise and land price||100% of cruise and land price||100% of all charges|
** Cancellation policy for specific offer and promotion differs.
1. Administration fee of MYR 300 per cabin will be imposed for any cancellation made to booking after booking is confirmed.
2. A change in sailing date, name changes, the substitution of a participant or a reduction in the number of guests in a stateroom are treated as a cancellation in that all applicable cancellation charges apply.
3. All the above will be subjected to change without prior notice.
Visa Requirement & Passage Restriction
1. Passports must be valid for at least 6 months after the scheduled return date to home country. A copy of valid passport prior to or at final payment is required. If not received at this time, embarkation may be denied, and cancellation penalties will apply. For travel to Africa, a valid passport with 8 open / non-stamped pages is required.
2. Obtaining required visas and any other required travel documentation, and assuring these are complete and correct in all ways, is the sole responsibility of each participant. Here are some references (if applicable) at publication time:
All participants must consult the appropriate consulates regarding visa and other document requirements. Amawaterways/Travel Agencies are not in a position to obtain or verify the accuracy or completeness of any participant’s visa or other required documentation and shall not be responsible or liable for delay or missed portion of any part of the itinerary or other problems resulting from the participant lacking the appropriate travel documentation.
3. Any person under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult over age 21 who is the child’s parent or legal guardian, or who, prior to Vessel departure, provides Carrier the Parental Consent Guardianship Form signed by the parent or legal guardian.
4. Passage of pregnant women will only permitted before her 24th week pregnancy at the end of sailing and must accompanied with doctor’s certificate stating that she is fit to travel at sea. No refund or compensation will be given in the event of cancellation due to pregnancy.
5. Children aged 3 or less at the commencement of the cruise will be refused permission to board the cruise ship. Children 4-7 years old are not recommended on any program. For Africa program, due to safety precautions, there is a minimum age limit of 12 years old, unless otherwise agreed upon by AmaWaterways. AmaWaterways does not provide child-specific programs or child-minding facilities.
6. AmaWaterways reserve the right to refuse embarkation to any passenger whose medical condition is not made known prior to sailing and SHALL NOT be required to REFUND cruise fare paid.
7. NO REFUND will be made to passengers denied embarkation for non-compliance of immigration requirements.
8. It is recommended every passenger to read through Passenger Ticket Contract privided by AmaWaterways carefully. If you disagree with or are unwilling to be bound by any of the terms of the contract, please do not participate in the cruise or related travel being offered.
* AmaWaterways reserve the right to cancel or substitute any scheduled port of call / itinerary / price / cruise & land program / shore excursion / hotel / vessal / cabin at any time without prior notice.
Searching the BEST price...