|Cabin Category||Gratuity per person|
|Adult / Child||Infant aged below 2|
|Inside, Oceanview and Balcony Staterooms||SGD 42||Free|
|Suites, Penthouse and Villa||SGD 52||Free|
Terms of Payment
Deposit: 50% of full cruise fare per person must be paid upon booking.
Final Payment: required 70 days prior to departure.
** Not applicable to specific offer and promotion.
** For peak season sailings, 100% of cruise fare is required upon booking.
|46 days or more before departure||15% of cruise full fare|
|15 ~ 45 days before departure||35% of cruise full fare|
|8 ~ 14 days before departure||55% of cruise full fare|
|7 days or less before departure / without notice||100% of cruise full fare|
|Change and swap of passenger (provided at least 1 original name remain unchanged)||MYR 80 per pax|
1. Administration fee of MYR 250 per cabin will be imposed for any cancellation made to booking after booking is confirmed.
2. All cancellation fee imposed will be based on cabin fare and holiday surcharge (if applicable).
3. Cancellation fees stated above are applicable for low and mid season only. For peak season, 100% cancellation fees apply.
4. Total change of passenger name in a cabin, change of cruise departure dates, downgrading of cabins and change of vessel, cancellation fee applied and rebook subject to current prevailing rates.
5. Amendment fees are applicable to those amendment requests which have been received not less than 5 Working Day prior to departure.
6. Cabin Split - the additional cabin will be charged at current prevailling rates.
7. All the above will be subjected to change without prior notice.
Visa Requirement & Passage Restriction
1. All passports/travelling documents must have at least 6 months validity as at the end of sailing period.
2. Its passenger’s responsibility to ensure that all travel documents and visa are in order prior to departure.
3. A passenger under 18 years of age must be accompanied in the same or connecting stateroom by a passenger 18 years or older.
4. Passage of pregnant women will only permitted before her 24th week pregnancy at the time of sailing and must accompanied with doctor’s certificate stating that she is fit to travel at sea. No refund or compensation will be given in the event of cancellation due to pregnancy.
5. Children aged 6 months or less at the commencement of the cruise will be refused permission to board the cruise ship.
6. Dream Cruises reserves the right to refuse embarkation to any passenger whose medical condition is not made known prior to sailing and SHALL NOT be required to REFUND cruise fare paid.
7. NO REFUND will be made to passengers denied embarkation for non-compliance of immigration requirements.
8. All guests are strictly prohibited from bringing alcohol and / or alcoholic drink onboard the ship.
* Dream Cruises reserve the right to cancel or substitute any information or scheduled port of call / itinerary / price / program / vessal / cabin at any time without prior notice.
360 Days Validityextra long usage period
Data Accessin over 130 countries
Searching the BEST price...