Terms of Payment
Deposit: 15% of full cruise fare per person must be paid upon booking.
Final Payment: required 90 days prior to sailing for cruises of 15 days or less.
required 120 days days prior to sailing for cruises of 16 days or more.
** Not applicable to specific offer and promotion.
** Regent Seven Seas Cruises reserves the right to cancel any booking not fully paid at time of final payment.
Cruises of 15 Days or Less
|91-120 days before departure||15% of cruise full fare|
|61 -90 days before departure||50% of cruise full fare|
|31 - 60 days before departure||75% of cruise full fare|
|30 days or less before departure / without notice||100% of cruise full fare|
Cruises of 16 Days or More
|121-150 days before departure||15% of cruise full fare|
|91-120 days before departure||50% of cruise full fare|
|76 - 90 days before departure||75% of cruise full fare|
|75 days or less before departure / without notice||100% of cruise full fare|
** Specially priced promotion is 100% non-refundable from the point of payment, not entitled to any refund, payment, compensation or credit whatsoever of gross fare if cancel booking.
Visa Requirement & Passage Restriction
1. All passports/travelling documents must have at least 6 months validity as at the end of sailing period.
2. Its passenger’s responsibility to ensure that all travel documents and visa are in order prior to departure.
3. Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent, guardian or chaperone who is at least 21 years old.
4. Infants must be at least 12 months of age at the time of embarkation to sail on trans-ocean crossings and remote itineraries, where there are more than 2 consecutive sea days.
5. Passage of pregnant women will only permitted before her 24th week pregnancy at the time of sailing and must accompanied with doctor’s certificate stating that she is fit to travel at sea. No refund or compensation will be given in the event of cancellation due to pregnancy.
6. Regent Seven Seas Cruises reserve the right to refuse embarkation to any passenger whose medical condition is not made known prior to sailing and SHALL NOT be required to REFUND cruise fare paid.
7. NO REFUND will be made to passengers denied embarkation for non-compliance of immigration requirements.
* Regent Seven Seas Cruises reserve the right to cancel or substitute any information or scheduled port of call / itinerary / price / program / vessal / cabin at any time without prior notice.
360 Days Validityextra long usage period
Data Accessin over 130 countries
Searching the BEST price...