|Category Type||Gratuity per person per night|
|Inside, Oceanview and Balcony Staterooms||USD 14.50|
|Mini-Suites and Club Class||USD 15.50|
Terms of Payment
Deposit: 20% of total charges per person must be paid upon booking.
Final Payment: required 80 days prior to departure.
** If final payment doesn't make by the final payment date, reservation will be cancelled, and deposit and all prepaid fees & premiums will be forfeited.
** Not applicable to specific offer and promotion.
8 Days or Less Cruise
|Notice||Charges (per person)|
|60 days or more before departure||MYR 50|
|45 ~ 59 days before departure||Deposit amount|
|15 ~ 44 days before departure||50% of total charges|
|8 ~ 14 days before departure||75% of total charges|
|7 days or less before departure / without notice||100% of total charges|
9 Days or More Cruise
|Notice||Charges (per person)|
|75 days or more before departure||MYR 50|
|57 ~ 74 days before departure||Deposit amount|
|29 ~ 56 days before departure||50% of total charges|
|15 ~ 28 days before departure||75% of total charges|
|14 days or less before departure / without notice||100% of total charges|
** Cancellation policy for specific offer and promotion differs.
1. Administration fee of MYR 150 per person will be imposed for any cancellation made to booking after booking is confirmed.
2. Amendment charges may incurred for any amendment on existing booking.
3. Cabin Split - the additional cabin will be charged at Current Prevailling Rates.
4. All the above will be subjected to change without prior notice.
Visa Requirement & Passage Restriction
1. All passports/travelling documents must have at least 6 months validity as at the end of sailing period.
2. Its passenger’s responsibility to ensure that all travel documents and visa are in order prior to departure.
3. A passenger under 18 years of age must be accompanied in the same stateroom by a passenger 18 years or older.
4. Passage of pregnant women will only permitted before her 24th week pregnancy at the time of sailing and must accompanied with doctor’s certificate stating that she is fit to travel at sea. No refund or compensation will be given in the event of cancellation due to pregnancy.
5. Children aged 6 months or less at the commencement of the cruise will be refused permission to board the cruise ship.
6. Princess Cruises reserves the right to refuse embarkation to any passenger whose medical condition is not made known prior to sailing and SHALL NOT be required to REFUND cruise fare paid.
7. NO REFUND will be made to passengers denied embarkation for non-compliance of immigration requirements.
* Princess Cruises reserve the right to cancel or substitute any scheduled port of call / itinerary / price / program / vessal / cabin at any time without prior notice.
This service is specially brought to you by Princess Cruises and NetCruise, no extra payment is needed, just mention type of celebration and prefer date at the time of booking; Place of surprise happening: cabin and/or main dining room; Way of surprise might varies by routes, crews onboard will make (or cancel) the arrangement depends on circumstances.
360 Days Validityextra long usage period
Data Accessin over 130 countries
Searching the BEST price...