How it works?
- free SIM for every passenger aged 12 and above
- eligible for guest who book 4 days cruise and above
- enjoy free 100MB for worldwide roaming
- 360 days of usage period calculate from the activation day
- you have to download designated app and register an account before use
- instruction will be delivered to you along with SIM
- you may reload to add more data and extend validity
- returning guests are welcome and eligible to get new free SIM in next booking
- either phone number or email address is needed to activate the SIM
- you have to pay refundable deposit of MYR 30 per SIM card, and MYR 5 postage fee (within Malaysia) for each time of delivery
- to send to areas within ASEAN countries, the postage fee is MYR 30 for each time of delivery, please refer below Q&A for area list
- to send to other areas, the postage fee is MYR 60 for each time of delivery
- the deposit will be refunded once you activated the SIM, or send back the full pack of unactivated SIM
- no need send back the SIM after use
Q: Is this for internet connection on board?
A: No, it is used on land, it will connect to local telcos.
Q: Can I still receive phone calls from my number?
A: After you've switched to free SIM network, you will not be able to receive phone calls. This protects you from being charged by your home telcos.
Q: Does it work well with a Nano SIM?
A: Yes, it works with Nano SIMs.
Q: What devices is the SIM compatible with?
A: The SIM is compatible with any iOS and Android mobile devices with any SIM sizes.
Q: What data speed will I expect when roaming?
A: You can expect up to 4G data speed in 4G enabled countries, or at least 3G in most situations.
Q: What happens when I run out of my data allowance?
A: You will be disconnected, rest assured it won't charge you automatically. You can easily purchase the extra data in the app.
Q: What if I need assistance to activate?
A: You are welcome to call +603 2631 8181 or WhatsApp +6019 291 2692 for Flexiroam assistance.
Q: Which countries are within ASEAN?
A: Singapore, Indonesia, Brunei, Thailand, Philippines, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar.