How it works?
- free sim for every passenger aged 12 and above
- eligible for guest who book 4 days cruise and above
- enjoy free 100MB for worldwide roaming
- 30 days of usage period calculate from the activation day
- the sim can only be activated once in each phone
- you have to download designated app and register an account before use
- instruction will be delivered to you along with sim
- you may reload to add more data and extend validity
- returning guests are welcome and eligible to get new free sim in next booking
- either phone number or email address is needed to activate the sim
- you have to pay refundable deposit of RM30 per sim card, and RM5 postage fee for each time of delivery
- to send outside Malaysia, the postage fee is RM60 for each time of delivery
- the deposit will be refunded once you activated the sim, or send back the unused sim
- no need send back the sim after use
Q: Is this for internet connection on board?
A: No, it is used on land, it will connect to local telcos.
Q: Can I still receive phone calls from my number?
A: After you've switched to free sim network, you will not be able to receive phone calls. This protects you from being charged by your home telcos.
Q: Does it work well with a Nano SIM?
A: Yes, it works with Nano SIMs.
Q: What devices is the sim compatible with?
A: The sim is compatible with any iOS and Android mobile devices with any SIM sizes.
Q: What data speed will I expect when roaming?
A: You can expect up to 4G data speed in 4G enabled countries, or at least 3G in most situations.
Q: What happens when I run out of my data allowance?
A: You will be disconnected, rest assured it won't charge you automatically. You can easily purchase the extra data in the app.