In order to provide quality services and smooth journey to the subscribers (abbreviated as "you") as well as ensuring both parties deal under ample understanding, NetCruise (abbreviated as "our company") have drawn out the terms of service as following:
- Prices shown are quoted in Ringgit-Malaysia (MYR) per person, cruise only, based on double occupancy, included all taxes.
- Exact price depends upon selected date of departure, departure city, ship, and stateroom category selected.
- Prices and availability are subject to change without prior notice.
- All products and services offered on this website are subject to availability and acceptance, at the discretion of our company.
- In the event a product or service booked by you is not available, our company shall use its reasonable endeavours to suggest an alternative product or service of similar pricing and quality.
- Submitting your booking(s) to NetCruise does not mean your requested cabin(s) is/are already blocked until payment confirmation is received.
- Where the product or service is either not available or our suggested alternative (where applicable) is not acceptable to you but is fully paid, we shall make a refund in accordance with our company refund policy.
- If you fail to accept our suggested alternative product or service by the specified deadline, you are deemed to have cancelled your booking and we shall make a refund to you in accordance with our company refund policy.
- All offers are capacity-controlled.
- Specific offers are for select departure dates only, are subject to availability, are limited, and apply to new bookings only.
- May not be combinable with other offers.
- Overpaid balance will be stored as credit in NetCruise. The credit will be automatically deducted in your next booking.
- To withdrawn the credit, RM5 processing fee is applied.
- Cancellation penalties, blackout dates, and other restrictions may apply.
- All prices and dates may not be available at time of booking.
- All offers are subject to change, and may be withdrawn at any time.
- You shall be responsible to obtain legally valid travel documents including visas (where required).
- Passengers are advisable to buy travel insurance for journey coverage. No compensation or claim can be made to cruise lines for any injury/illness, any lost luggage, any interruption of the trip, any accident which could happen during the cruise (onboard and ashore).
- All online payments will be made through MOLPay, a Malaysia online payment gateway.
- Our system will NOT store your initial credit card info on file which means that our company will not be able to automatically charge you for any future payments.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
To help NetCruise members fully understand the NetCruise reward programme's special benefits and awards, the following Terms and Conditions have been prepared as a reference. Unless specifically stated otherwise, these Terms and Conditions will apply to all members.
These provisions will govern participation in the program and it is the member's responsibility to read and understand all of them. NetCruise may change the programme rules, conditions, benefits, or awards pertaining to the programme at any time without notice.
The NetCruise Privilege Rewards ("Programme") is proprietary to NetQuas Holiday Sdn.Bhd. ("Company") where-in acceptance of any person(s) to the Programme shall be subject to the approval of the Company and once accepted by the Company, participation by any such person ("Cardmember") in the Programme shall be subject to the terms and conditions contained herein. The Programme is open to Malaysians and non-Malaysians.
- Total points issued are based on cabin fare (RM1 = 1 point).
- Points redemption value: 1 point is equivalent in value to 5 cents (100 points = RM5).
- Points can be redeemed for cabin fare up to any value in multiples of 100 points.
- Existing customer will become a Cardmember automatically. The Company shall issue a reward card ("the Card") as proof of membership - free of charge, the use of which shall at all times be subject to the terms and conditions contained herein. Individuals are only eligible to have one VIP membership card each.
- The Card is not a credit card or charge card and is non-transferable for any reason. The use of the Card is solely restricted to the person to whom the Card is issued and for use in connection with the Programme only. The Card cannot be used for making purchases in the cruise. Accrued points do not constitute property of the Cardmember. Points have no expiration date.
- Only the boarding passenger can earn points, the points will be awarded to Cardmember by the time of booking confirmed. The Card will be temporary kept under contact person account if the passenger not yet register NetCruise account.
- Cardmember must be over 18 years of age at the time of purchasing, or points will be accumulated to his/her parent’s or guardian’s card.
- In order to register bonus points and to receive personal benefits, Cardmembers are personally responsible for presenting their reward card or providing reward card numbers.
- Lost, damaged or defective cards must be reported immediately to the NetCruise Customer Service Centre at +6089-215969. If a Card is lost, damaged or defective, the Company may at its discretion issue a replacement Card at a cost of 50 reward points and any delivery charges incurred shall be borne by the Cardmember. Upon notification of loss, damage or defect, any points resident in the lost, damaged or defective Card may, at the Company’s discretion, be credited to the replacement Card. The Company shall not be held liable for the loss of any accumulated points due to card loss, damage or defect.
- Cardmembers can terminate their membership of NetCruise at any time by returning their Cards, cut in half, to the Company by personal delivery to the NetCruise Customer Service Centre or by way of registered post. In such an event, the Company shall not be responsible or liable for any unredeemed points which shall be forfeited upon such termination by the Cardmembers.
- The Company reserve the right at all times to discontinue or modify any part of this Agreement, as we deem necessary or desirable. Additionally, we reserve the right at all times to add, remove or to discontinue the Programme. Participation in the Programme after update the Agreement will constitute acceptance of the modified Agreement.
- Use of the Card by the Cardmember shall constitute acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Points shall be awarded to a Cardmember having possession of a valid Card and providing reward card numbers to the Booking Details Column for the purchases of such items as NetCruise shall designate from time to time in its absolute discretion ("Qualifying Purchases").
- In the case where valid Qualifying Purchases were made but were not recorded, Cardmembers shall be required to provide proof of purchase including receipts for crediting points for such valid Qualifying Purchases. NetCruise reserves the right to accept or reject such proofs at its absolute discretion.
- A Cardmember who has accumulated sufficient points in his/her Card and is eligible, subject to meeting any conditions that NetCruise may impose, may redeem the same for such vouchers ("Rewards") as NetCruise may designate from time to time at its absolute discretion, which Rewards shall be listed in the then current Rewards Guide and shall be subject to the terms and conditions therein.
- The Cardmember may refer to the Rewards Guide or Rewards Updates for vouchers available for redemption, which shall be for the purpose of information only and shall not be construed as constituting any representation or warranty as to their availability.
- Rewards in the form of certificates/vouchers are valid for use subject to the expiry date specified on the said certificates/vouchers. All unused certificates/vouchers shall after the expiry date be deemed null and void and shall not be replaced by NetCruise. The use of the certificates/vouchers are subject to the terms and conditions contained therein and are valid for use only at such participating establishments as are stated thereon. Certificates/vouchers of specified value cannot be exchanged for cash, whether in whole or in part.
- Upon redemption of Rewards, the Cardmember's points recorded in his/her account will be debited by the corresponding number of points in accordance with the then current Rewards Guide where the points accumulated earliest shall be debited first.
- Rewards in the Rewards Guide and Rewards Updates are subject to availability and on a first-come-first-served basis. For Rewards that are to be redeemed from supplier of Rewards as shall be appointed by NetCruise from time to time, the Cardmember shall present his/her Card for Rewards redemption and shall comply with any terms and conditions imposed by such supplier. Rewards, once redeemed, cannot be revoked, exchanged, returned, refunded or used in conjunction with other promotional coupons or promotions. In any and all circumstances, any deduction of points from the Cardmember's account shall not be reversed.