|May -||07, 14, 21, 28|
|Jun -||04, 11, 18, 25|
|Jul -||02, 09, 16, 23, 30|
|Aug -||06, 13, 20, 27|
Seattle - Juneau - Skagway - Glacier Bay National Park (Scenic Cruising) - Ketchikan - Victoria B.C - Seattle
(1) Offer: Up to USD 200 Onboard Spending Money per stateroom (USD 50 per person).
(2) Fare price excludes an onboard gratuity of USD 14.50~16.50 per person per night which collected onboard.
(3) Administration fee and non-refundable 20% of total charges will be imposed for any cancellation made to booking after booking is confirmed. Besides, penalty charges will be applied according to cancellation policy.
(4) All passports/travelling documents must have at least 6 months validity as at the end of sailing period and guest should hold a valid visa based on your travel destinations.
(5) Princess Cruises reserve the right to withdraw this promotion or amend the price any time without prior notice.
Option for Payment
(1) Deposit Payment
- Pay deposit upon booking. Deposit amount may vary depends on sailing date and number of joining pax, you are welcome to contact us to get a quote.
- Balance payment will be collected before payment due date (80~90 days prior to departure date). Due to fluctuation of exchange rate, we will furnish you the final balance amount and send a payment notification email to you by the time.
- Please input "Deposit Payment" in Remark / Request Column upon booking, if you choose this payment option. We will change the payment amount for you.
(2) Full Payment
- Pay in full upon booking, no need top up when there is a fare difference caused by exchange rate.
* If cruise is cancelled and guests wish to get a refund, please be noted that it may be due to the expenses incurred by exchange rate difference, bank charges, and admin fee (if any), resulting in the final withdrawal of less than the original amount. Anyhow, we need to adhere to the cruise line announcement and policy at such times.
* Guests who proceed to make payment (Deposit or Full Payment) will be taken as acknowledge and agree of the above mentioned terms and conditions. Please ensure you have read and fully understand what is written above. Please contact us if anything is not clear to you.