From tantalizing sauces and warm breads to pastries baked three times a day, the world-class chefs create exceptional cuisine from scratch using only the freshest ingredients. And whether you’re sailing to Alaska or the Amazon, you’ll find a wonderful array of dining choices to suit any mood, from elegant restaurants to more casual options.
1) Traditional Dining
Traditional Dining is the classic cruise dining experience. Indulge in the freshly-prepared, award-winning cuisine, served at set times in an elegant dining room with the same waitstaff and table mates each evening.
Dining Hours: 1st Seating – 5:45pm 2nd Seating – 8:15pm
* Number of seatings and dining hours are subject to change. Actual times may vary based on itinerary per season.
* Requests for preferences are considered on a first-come, first-served basis.
2) Anytime Dining
Anytime Dining offers a flexible dining experience – just like a restaurant would – and gives you the freedom to dine with whomever you wish, at your convenience between 5:30pm to 10:00pm in elegant, upscale venues.
* Not available while operating in Australia.
* Not available on Pacific Princess.
3) Specialty Restaurants
Variety is the spice of life, especially when it comes to gourmet fare. That's why Princess offers several Specialty Dining options for you to choose from on every ship. These distinctive restaurants provide intimate dining in an upscale atmosphere. Reservations are suggested at these popular venues. And because these restaurants at sea are truly a special treat, a cover charge will apply per person.
4) Casual Dining Venues
When a casual mood calls, you have plenty of choices, even on formal nights. Whether it be the buffet at the Horizon Court, the pizzeria, burger & hot dog grill, or 24-hour room service, you’re able to choose how you dine.
5) Room Service
You may call for personal complimentary Room Service at any time of the day or night. To have continental breakfast delivered to the stateroom, fill out the breakfast card included in the stateroom portfolio and hang it out at night on the stateroom door in order to receive delivery the next morning at the time of your choosing. For a full stateroom menu, you may review the stateroom portfolio, call the number listed in the telephone directory or press the "Room Service" button on the phone.
* Once onboard and subject to availability, you may attempt to switch preferences with 24 hours notice to the Maitre D’ (you may just call the number listed in the telephone directory). The staff will do their best to accommodate your preference.